Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And my cards are OFFICIALLY DONE!!!

I want to first thank one of the blogs that I follow for the inspiration for one of my last cards. "Prairie Paper and Ink" is who I owe a big THANK YOU too! I was looking for a card that didn't exactly say CHRISTMAS since we have some friends who may not believe too much in the true meaning of Christmas. I still wanted to send them card though! Here is what it looks like:

Doesn't exactly scream Christmas AT ALL to me! But I still was able to express that we wanted them to have a happy holiday!

Here is the next card that I made to finish off my Christmas Cards! This was my own idea, and it was BEYOND easy...once again, there is no tutorial on this card; I'm pretty sure just by looking at it, you can figure it out! lol! I can tell you all the stamps, ink, and embossing powder are Stampin' Up!


Now that they are ALLLLLL done, its time to get signing and addressing! My next project is to make all the games and fun stuff for my sons Christmas Party at school! My goodie box from Stampin' Up will be arriving on Wednesday, and I can get started on his stuff! I already have the Cricut Imagine Cartridge, Santa's Village that I will be printing out coloring sheets for the kiddos. Then with my stuff coming on Wednesday, I can make the Holiday Bingo game for them all! I also have a SPECIAL ORDER of "Magic Reindeer Food" coming from the Jolly Man himself, and that should be READY by tomorrow ;)

Ok folks, I'll be posting pics of all the stuff all finished for the kiddos, and I will still be posting a video of my Early Christmas Gift! See post from 12/12/2011.

So here's my new sign off....Hope to find you all craftin and stampin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment