Google Adsense

.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

SSS at Hiding In My Craft Room!

Hey All!!

Its SUPER SCRAPS SATURDAY over at Hiding in My Craft Room!

Today's project is an oldie for me, cause I have made these for YEARS! But its new to my blog and my followers!!

Here is my project:

 
SUPPLIES:
Stryphone Ball
Leftover Fabric Scraps
Straight Pins
Ribbon
Foam Shapes
 
These are my fabric ornament balls! Not much needed for supplies!! I used to makes these EVERY YEAR for my employees! I wanted to them have an ornament from me to remember me by! But, turns out I work with all of them still, so no ornaments this year! LOL! I kid, I kid! They will be getting new ornaments from me this week!
 
 
Please hop on over and check out what the rest of the HIMCR DT has in store for you! You will LOVE IT ALL!! Then, enter YOUR project!!!
 
 
OK All, hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Adorable!! It is fun to make ornaments

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim Ryden said...

Very cute!! Love the ornament!

kdnkdd said...

Very nice. Do you call it a patch-work ornament?

Post a Comment