Google Adsense

.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Guest Designer Day at My Vinyl Direct

Hey All!!

This is Jessica from Craftin' and Stampin'! I am SO excited to be a guest designer today! I am so very excited to show you a project I made using HTV!


I started ordering from here about 6 months ago when I was getting ready for my sister in laws baby shower! I knew I wanted to make some AWESOME onesies for my future nephew, and I wanted them to be some jokes that my family would understand! I contacted this company and asked what they suggested for using this HTV if I only had an iron. I got a TON of tidbits, and I could NOT wait for the HTV to come in the mail! Well, even though its are across the US from me, I got it LIGHTNING FAST! They are the ONLY vinyl company I order from! I even ordered from them for a LARGE order about 2 weeks ago, and they were SURE to get it out to me ASAP so I could use the holiday weekend to capitalize on my orders! THEY REALLY ARE AMAZING!!!

OK, back to my project....

So, of the onesies I made for my little nephew, I made kind of "personalized" onesie's for our family for my nephew to wear!!!

Today, I would like to show off one of the ones I made for my nephew, (and that I sell in my Etsy store), that I made using black HTV from My Vinyl Direct! Not only do they have 32 colors to choose from but they also have GLITTER HTV and GLOW IN THE DARK HTV, so imagine how cute this little onesie would be if I would of used Glow In the Dark HTV! That will be my next project!

This onesie was made for my sister in law's brother that my nephew could wear around him!





Thanks for checking in today! Be sure to check out


1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Congrats on your guest DT spot. Great job Jessica.

Post a Comment