Google Adsense

.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Damask Divas March Blog Hop Featuring Lollidoodle





Hey All!!

Welcome to the Damask Diva's Blog Hop! 

You should of arrived here from MANDY'S blog! 

Today, the divas are showcasing their projects using the Lollidoodle paper from the new Spring/Summer 2014 Catalog! I can honestly say that I ADORE THIS PAPER!!! Its SO MUCH fun and its PERFECT for lifting me out of the Winter Blues!!!

Last week, I made a One Page Wonder card set using Lollidoodle and you can find that post HERE. That was the first time I played with the paper and I could NOT wait to play again! Here is a picture of what the cards looked like:





So for the hop today, I wanted to share what we made in my card club! My card club met in my Craft Room on Sunday, and we did the Lollidoodle Workshop On The Go Card Kit! It was SOOOO much fun and the cards turned out ADORABLE!!! Here is what my cards look like!




Aren't they just TOOOO cute??? 
SUPPLIES:

Lollidoodle Workshop On The Go Card Kit
Slate Ink
Hollyhock Ink
Lagoon Ink
Pear Ink
Adhesive



Now, hop on over to TRACI!!!! 

Here is the lineup in case you get lost!!!
















CLICK MY ONLINE STORE BELOW TO GET YOUR OWN SUPPLIES!!!! 


MARCH SPECIALS!!!

Stamp of the Month: HAPPY PLACE





Take this stamp home for only $5 when you spend $50 or more! If you become a consultant on my team, you will get this stamp set for FREE!!! 

Click below on the shopping cart to be directed to my online store to grab your goodies!!! And be SURE to click on the FEBRUARY Mystery Hostess Gathering to enter to win ALL of FEBRUARY Hostess rewards!!! 




MARCH CONSTANT CAMPAIGN: STUDIO SAVINGS!!!




What are the campaign details:

During the month of March, order your Studio J™ layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories.™


Dates: March 1, 2014- March 31, 2014

Featured Products: Studio J Layouts 

Check out the campaign video below for more information!





2014 SPRING/SUMMER IDEA BOOK ORDER

I have a TON in stock and READY to be shipped! Just click the link below to purchase through PayPal! I will ship as soon as the order is received! YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW CATALOG! Don't waste time! 

Order today!!!


















Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It will cause reduced self confidence, anger issues, mistrust when someone is actually nice, nervousness, shyness, and suppressed hatred for self (self loathing). Cardsharing Server

Traci Williams said...

So cute! It is like cards with personality! Nice collection also! Had to be a fun class!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh, goodness, I have GOT to try a one page wonder...this might be just the push I needed!!!! :) Awesome job!

Sharon Chapman said...

Love the One Sheet Wonder! I have done a couple of them but not this set of designs so I must try this one! Your card class cards are very cute! Bet the class had a blast!

Lisa Barefoot said...

Thanks for Sharing the One Sheet Wonder!!!! This is just what I need for a quick card club idea!

D- said...

Very pretty.
thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

scrapBugz said...

Super cute! TFS

Mandy

Post a Comment