Google Adsense

.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas-Birthday Party!

HELP ME REACH 2000 YOU TUBE FOLLOWERS!!! CLICK YOU TUBE CHANNEL ABOVE!!!

CHECK OUT MY MARCH SPECIAL! 20% OFF ALL CRICUT CARTRIDGES!!!  


Today is my design team post for Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is:

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!


The Sponsors are:

Miriams Crafting Supplies: $5 Credit (not on ATG or Shipping)

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: $15 in files

For this weeks project, I used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co because they also sponsored our  linky party! The stamp I used is called ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! Its SUPER cute!!!

And, this card has to be by FAR the EASIEST card I ever did AND I think it constatutes a CAS card which would probably be my first one ever I think! I was stoked! 

Wanna see what it looks like? 


SUPPLIES:

Cricut Explore
Close To My Heart Art Philosophy 
Circles cut at 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.25 and 1.50
Close To My Heart Black, Whisper White, and Creme Brulee
Close To My Heart Bonding Memories Glue Pen


MARCH SPECIALS!!!

Stamp of the Month: HAPPY PLACE





Take this stamp home for only $5 when you spend $50 or more! If you become a consultant on my team, you will get this stamp set for FREE!!! 

Click below on the shopping cart to be directed to my online store to grab your goodies!!! And be SURE to click on the MARCH Mystery Hostess Gathering to enter to win ALL of MARCH Hostess rewards!!! 




MARCH CONSTANT CAMPAIGN: STUDIO SAVINGS!!!




What are the campaign details:

During the month of March, order your Studio J™ layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories.™


Dates: March 1, 2014- March 31, 2014

Featured Products: Studio J Layouts 

Check out the campaign video below for more information!





2014 SPRING/SUMMER IDEA BOOK ORDER

I have a TON in stock and READY to be shipped! Just click the link below to purchase through PayPal! I will ship as soon as the order is received! YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW CATALOG! Don't waste time! 

Order today!!!


















Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your card is so awesome!! I love the design!! The circles are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

I love , love your card !!! The design is perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This is Beautiful!! I absolutely LOVE it my friend!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Post a Comment