Google Adsense

.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Jaded Blossom-You've Been Elfed!

Hey All!!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday shared with your friends and families!!

Today, I get to be the Guest Designer over at Jaded Blossom

I was SUPER EXCITED when they asked me to do today!!

So, for my project today, I wanted to share what Little Bran and I did to our friends for Christmas...We went out and Elfed people!

Here is what it looked like: 




I made a bunch of cookies with my friends, and I used the cookies I made and put them into little baggies from Close To My Heart! 

For the SUPER CUTE topper, I used the Candy Caddy and just folded it so I could stick both baggies of cookies into it! 

I also used Elf Workshop, Freshly Baked, Fall Dies and Mini Tag Dies to make my project!  

I also used Fern Twine and Silver Embossing Powder from Close To My Heart!!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you so much Candace and Michelle for having me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment