Google Adsense

.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge-Share A Challenge

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Store where you can purchase the new Cricut ARTISTE Cartridge!

Hey All!!

I am 1 day away from leaving for vacation and I CANNOT wait! We have had some ups and downs this year...My first vacation was a tough one because of my miscarriage, then the second one was VERY brutal because of our move (no rest that week I mean), and NOW its time for our FUN vacation! We are going to Disney with my in-laws, and I CANNOT wait to get there! Even though as of this very minute it says there is going to be a hurricane there :( That's not good!!! Hopefully it will miss Florida completely!!! So, if I am not around for the next week, you understand why!!!

So, today is another challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room! The challenge this week is:

#60 - 4th week - Share a challenge!  For this challenge, you find a challenge from anther blog or website and share

Well, I remember searching a while back for some things, and I came across Sheila's site over at She's a Sassy Lady. I LOVED here site! She had SO MANY different things she was creating, and I was in awe! I actually watched one of her videos to learn how to manipulate shapes on my Gypsy!

Since I am on a Disney kick right now since I am going, I remembered something she created (and possibly challenged) for her site! It was a Disney Autograph Book!! I knew as soon as I saw that, that I would create one for Bub as SOON as we would go again! So, I did not do hers the way she made it, I used the IDEA of the autograph book!!!

Here is my project:







Had to show that I used my Bind It All, LOL!
 
 
So, this is a shaped album that I made using my Silhouette Software Program. It was SUPER EASY! And because I have been working my tail off at my day time job, I have HAD to do quick projects lately! This was a fit!!! Here are the screen shots of my computer in Silhouette Software:
 






See how easy that was??? And like I said above, all I did was use my Bind It All to put together! The paper I used was the Toy Story Scrapbook Pack from the last time we went to Disney! Its super cute, right??

OK, so.. NOW its your turn! Go check out my wonderful DT sisters projects then, submit yours HERE!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

3 comments:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Jessica, Love this autograph book!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!! (and the hurricane misses you!!) Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Really cute! I need a Bind It All! LOL

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a cute autograph book!! I hope you have a great vacation!!
Angela

Post a Comment