Google Adsense

.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room-Limited Layers!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Online Store to purchase Cricut ARTISTE!!!


Hey All!!

It's time for another challenge with the ladies over at Hiding In My Craft Room!!

This week, we want to see you create a project with LIMITED LAYERS!!! No more than 2!!!

Here is my project:


I tried to make a very NON TRADITIONAL baby card! I have had to make SO MANY this summer, I just wanted one that was in different colors and pallets!!! Also, I used just 2 layers to make this! I have my card base, then a cream layer which I created my own background for, then I have my bottle layer! SUPER EASY!! And fast!!

I hope you can check out my DT sisters projects, then go to HIMCR and enter your project along with us!!!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

2 comments:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great baby card Jessica!! Love the non traditional colours you have used!! Cheers Jennie DT sister
Jenscrapstoo

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Cute baby card! I made a few baby cards my self this week!!
Angela

Post a Comment