Google Adsense

.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room Super Scraps Saturday!!!

Hey All!!!


WHEW, what a week!!! I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am very much ready for my three day weekend to begin! I have a LOT of crafty time planned for this weekend because we have a big craft show coming up on Thursday! I CANT WAIT! Its in my town, so my friends get to see a little more of what I do when I am at home!!

As for today, its SUPER SCRAPS SATURDAY over at Hiding In My Craft Room! This is ALWAYS one of my favorite days, because as I have said time and time again, I love paper. I have a paper obsession, and I REFUSE to get rid of even the tinest scrap...especially if it can be used! Well, for super scraps Saturday, we use our scraps to create a project!

For my project today, I pulled out some design paper to use on my project. I had just made a bunch of items with this paper for my craft show and I loved the designs, so I made that scrap paper into a card!! Check it out:


Very basic card, But I love it! I love the colors, I love the placement I used, and I love that I saved a banner cut from the Silhouette Store to use for my sentiment! That was also a scrap from a project I made (that I still need to share with you all because it made it into Cutting Edge Magazine)!! I used my Martha Stewart leaf punch, Stampin' Up square punch, and my We R Memory Keepers corner rounder punch. Took me 5 minutes from start to finish. LOVE FAST CARDS!

OK all, make sure you check out my DT sisters projects as well, and then link YOUR project up over at Hiding In My Craft Room!!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Great card!! I love it!

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome card Jessica. I love non traditional fall look. TFS AJ-

Kim Ryden said...

So cute!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love it, what a great card :) Cheers Jennie Jenscrapstoo

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment