Google Adsense

.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Made Especially For You-Shaped Card

Hey All!

It's time for another challenge over at Made Especially For You!

Here are the details for the week!

Week of November 26th - December 2nd
Challenge: Create a shaped card - anything but a square/rectangle, a circle card would be acceptable
Sponsor: Meljen's Designs - http://shop.meljensdesigns.com/
Prize: 4 non-colored images of the winner's choice
Sponsor Button:


I just LOVE shaped cards! And over at The Cutting Cafe, they had an AWESOME shaped card for Christmas that I KNEW I wanted to make!!!

Here is my card:

My card

A bit closer so you can see the shape and more detail

Up close shot of the "bling" on snowflakes





Supplies:
 
Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Files: The Cutting Cafe FUN WITH SNOWFLAKES and CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT FUN
Stamps: Recollections
Ink: Stampin' Up Pacific Point
Paper: My Minds Eye "Tis The Season" 6X6 pad
Tools: Bling-Stash ( I do know its from Tuesday Morning though!), ATG, Pop Dots, Ribbon from my stash
 
 
I hope you have a second to stop by and see my DT sisters work! Holy cow are they talented!!! Then, make sure you enter YOUR shaped card to win!!!
 
 
Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!One of my Favorites!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Post a Comment