Google Adsense

.

Monday, January 7, 2013

3D Heart-NEW SVG file from Craftin' and Stampin'!

Click HERE for my ETSY Store!!

Hey All!!!

I am so very happy to show off another SVG that I created for use with the Silhouette Studio software!

This is a 3D Heart that you can put up for decoration for Valentines Day, Weddings, Bridal Showers, or even Anniversary Parties!

The heart measures at 7.75 inches wide by 8.50 inches high by 3 inches deep. I also included a LOVE YA cutout on the front heart!

Its SUPER cute!!! Here is a quick pick of what it looks like all together! I will have a You Tube video showing how you are going to put it together as well! I made the heart in 2 different colors so you can see just how deep it is when its together!

 
 

I just have to say how CUTE I think they turned out!!! I know once you purchase the file, decorate it up, and put it out for guests to see, that you will adore it as well!!!

To purchase this file, just click HERE!

Also, our Meet The Team Blog Hop for Our Kreative Karma is right around the corner! Its taking place next Saturday!!! Remember, a free package of BUBS to one lucky follower of OUR KREATIVE KARMA! All you have to do is put our Blog Hop button on your blog, and comment that you have done it! Here is the button in case you still dont have it:









OK All! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment