Google Adsense

.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

LOVE card using new Craftin' and Stampin' BUBS!

Click HERE for my ETSY store where you can purchase your very own BUBS!!!!

Hey All!!!

WOW, what a day! I remember those Crafty Sunday's I used to have, and it was SUPER nice to have a Crafty Weekend! I have been so busy making items to fill my ETSY shop up, that I haven't had time to sleep I think! Well, I slept, but not much!!!

I am so very excited to be showing off some of the new items I made for you! Today, I will be showing you a quick card that I made from the Silhouette Store and I jazzed up the card with my Small Pink Heart BUBS! It just gave the already beautiful card a little something extra!!

Here is my card:

 
Front of the card
 
 
Up close shot of the Small Pink Heart BUBS! I added some spots to them!


I really like the way the card turned out! And I also really like the fact that I could just jazz up my card a little with the BUBS!

Thanks for checking out my project today! Please be sure to check out more projects that I have coming up with my new products! I have a new SVG that I released today on Etsy as well, and I will have that on the blog tomorrow!

Also, please make sure you hop on over to Our Kreative Karma and follow that page! That is my new Challenge Blog featuring a TON of talented woman! Our big "Meet the Team Blog Hop" is next Saturday! Less that 1 week away now!!! WOW!!! Make sure you grab our button as well!!! I will be giving away a prize to a random follower of Our Kreative Karma for having the blog button on their page! All you have to do is leave a comment on Our Kreative Karma's page saying that you are a follower and have the blog button on your blog! I will pick a winner on Friday before the hop and you will win a new set of BUBS from my Etsy Store!










OK all, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment