Welcome to the Back to School Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends
You should of arrived here from Miranda's Blog!
If not, Connie Can Crop is the beginning of the hop! Start there and have some fun!
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects all about school days.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Kimberly has donated this super cute Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
My Craft Spot has over 50 stamp and metal die sets. Shipping is free in the U.S. They also have an awesome Gallery Blog that is full of fun projects.Please feel free to show our sponsor some love by visiting the links below!
Metal Dies - http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/p/metal-dies.html
Gallery - http://craftspotbykimberlygallery.blogspot.com/
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Are you ready to head back to school? Let's go!
So, I know I may have made this project once before, but I just LOVE the way it turned out! And I needed a jump on them for the beginning of school, so I made it again! Its a tumbler that I got and I used my FAVORITE Vinyl Company, My Vinyl Direct, to order craft vinyl by the sheet and use it on my cup! Click the picture below to get taken there!
Here is what it looks like!
Front of tumbler with Super Hero Badge
Back of tumbler that says 'I Teach What's Your Super Power?"
I plan on filling it up with some candy stamped with my Jaded Blossom School Days candy stamps.
I hope you enjoyed my project!!
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com
5. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
6. Christine - http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com
7. Raquel - http://kraftykaboose.blogspot.com/
8. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
9. Nadja - http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
10. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
11. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
12. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
13. Tabetha - http://tabethascreations.blogspot.com/
14. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
15. Jessica - www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!