Google Adsense

.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The BIG Stampin' Up Announcement that is 4 days overdue!!!

NOW, the BIG announcement!!!!!

I have is that I just received my 2011-2012 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog and it is FANTASTIC!!! I CANNOT wait to be able to share all the new ideas I have once I get my new items! I am more than willing to send you a catalog if you would like, that way you can drool over all the new products just like I did!!! The 5 new colors that they are releasing (that will be considered IN until 2013 and the colors are Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Blue, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder) are so beautiful and the possibilities to craft with them are ENDLESS!!! They also have some really fun new punches (Pennant Punch and Lace Border Punch) that will knock your socks off!!! I have those two in my order I just placed!!! I could have ordered the whole catalog to be honest, BUT, alas, I could not afford the whole book! Thank goodness the new catalog is good until 6/30/2012!! Woo Hoo!!!!



I should be getting my extra 2011-2012 catalogs sometime next week. The current catalog items are still good until 6/30/2011, and the Summer Mini Catalog has items that are so refreshing and "summery" (if that's even a word, lol) that you will want to buy them ALL up! The items in the summer mini are good until 8/31/2011. I also have those catalogs on hand and I would be more than happy to send to you! If you just cant wait to get a catalog in the mail, please hop over to my Stampin' Up site at www.jessicarosewilson.stampinup.net and check it out and even order there!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment