Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hubby's Father's Day Gift!

So, I remember the first fathers day gift that my son made my husband in school...it was a tie that said "I Love You Daddy". Now, my husband LOVED it because it came from my son, BUT he also was a little sad about the card. My husband is not a suit and tie dad. He works his BUTT off in a trucking warehouse everyday, and comes home either hot and filthy or ice cold and filthy. I know the one thing my husband looks forward to EVERY year is our annual trip to Ocean City NJ with our son. So, while my son came home from his last day of school with his dad's gift "hidden", I knew it would be yet another tie (that of coarse my husband would love, but I think you understand). So, I quickly went to all my pictures from the previous years vacation and got the best pics of my hubby and my little guy. Then went to my Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge! We gave this to my husband a day early, but it was the day we were leaving for Ocean City! Needless to say, husband LOVED it...and of coarse he loved his tie too!

1 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Nice photo collage. My hubby is not a tie guy either.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment