Google Adsense

.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Boy, its been TOOOOOO long!

Hi All!!

Sorry I have not been on here in forever! I have been working on a big project for my friend who is the BEST Scentsy demonstrator in New Jersey! She is going to Scentsy's version of Stampin' Up's Convention in July and she asked me to create some bag tags and magnets for her girls that shes taking with her from her down line! Well, needless to say I finally finished and I am so happy with the finished products! So, now I will be working on my own fathers day gifts and teachers gifts this weekend along with having to work my full time job all weekend! Where will I find the time???? I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!

For now, here are some pictures of what I have finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment