Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Day At Exploring Cricut!

Hey All!!

Today is my turn at Exploring Cricut!

As you know, when its your day at Exploring Cricut, you can make WHATEVER you want (as long as you use a Cricut Cutout). So, today I decided to utilize the Craft Room to make a project for MY Craft Room!

I have been seeing these signs ALL over the internet! I refused to pay for one when I KNEW I could make one myself! So, I started up the Craft Room, and I got to work! Here is what I came up with:

 
 
Let me tell you how easy this was! You know me and my life...I NEED easy!!!
 
I used the Craft Room Basics file for the letters, and the Cricut Essentials file for the cutout that the letters were cut out of! Once I got it the way I wanted, I cut out the letters FIRST, then I unloaded the mat, and reloaded it, and cut the shape around the letters. I set it up in the craft room to look like this first (there is 2 layers and they are both on, that way I knew it would cut right):
 

 

 
I mounted the cutout in a frame that I will keep on my craft table!
 
Now how easy is that???
 
Dont forget we still have our Transportation Challenge going on! Make sure you enter your project in by Sunday to try to win some goodies!!! You can click HERE to enter!
 
 
OK All, Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

3 comments:

mum of two said...

Loving it Jessica! I need to steal this idea :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jessica!! I love it! The colors are great!!!! :)

Annette said...

Great project! TFS:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Post a Comment