Google Adsense

.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hiding In My Craft Room-Mix It Up!

Hey All!!

Quickie post for today! I have been super busy with helping my dad out while my mom had her second surgery yesterday! I just cannot WAIT for her to get home :( Hopefully by next week!!!

This actually winds up being the PERFECT post for todays challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room! Our theme for today is Mix It Up with a Thanks or Thanksgiving theme!!!

I wanted to make just a little something for the nurses that has been helping my mom out! I know my mom will be there for a couple more weeks, so I made a few Hot Chocolate Sliders with a Thanksgiving/Thanks theme!

Here is my project:


I hope you enjoyed my project! Sorry this is such a quick post, but I am back and forth between my job, and the hospital! But, I know for a fact that my DT sisters are not letting ANYONE down, so check out their inspiration, and then link up with us!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment