Google Adsense

.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Post-Spiderweb Shaped Card

Hey All!!

I wanted to make a quick post to show off a card that I made with another one of Regina's awesome cutting file from The Cutting Cafe!

This weeks card is the Spiderweb Shaped Card!

You can find purchase this file by clicking HERE!


Here is my card!


 
I totally enjoyed making this card! It was just too cute when I got done with it! Don't you agree??? And I used that same Teresa Collins Halloween paper stack! It works with EVERYTHING you are planning for this Halloween!!!
 
 
OK all, hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

2 comments:

Pat N. said...

Wow, your spiderweb is amazing! Looks terrific!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super spooky Spider! Fun shape!

Post a Comment