Google Adsense

.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craft Room!

 
 
 
Hey All!!
 
 
It's time for another post for My Cricut Craft Room!!!
 
Today, its theme day Thursday!
 
For today's theme, we have Apples and Pumpkins! I chose a pumpkin card for Halloween! And what a cute little pumpkin card it ended up being!!!
 
 


I used Create A Critter for my little pumpkin friend, and I used scraps of paper left from last Halloween and Thanksgiving! Its a cute little bright pink shade in my background paper and I added some white gel pen stiching around him. I also used my letter stamps to spell out HEY PUMPKIN since I didnt have a stamp that said that! I popped it up on some pop dots, so it just RIGHT out at you! I used Pumpkin Pie ink from Stampin' Up to do some shading around my pumpkin and around my saying, which I also used Pumpkin Pie ink for!

Please check out the rest of the AWESOME design team's projects today by clicking HERE! Also, please check out the post that Erica put up about some changes going on with the Cricut Craft Room!You can find that post HERE! You will want to scroll to the bottome of the post for that info! SUPER GREAT STUFF coming!!!

Ok all, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!




4 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Aww, what a cute little pumpkin card, Jessica! Love his little face and the cute patterned paper you used! :)

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

I just love the pumpkin, and his adorable little face.
Tammy S.

Unknown said...

Super cute. Love the PKS face.

Tara

TeresaK said...

Jessica that little pumpkin is simply sweet! Great job!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Post a Comment