Google Adsense

.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

YIKES! Another haul video!

Hey Guys!

HOLY COW! I got a TONNNNN of stuff at Joann's today!!! Crazy awesome items at 90%...yup I said 90%!!! They WHOLE Basic Grey Fact or Fiction line is already marked down to 70% off and I got a coupon for 20% off thanks to a new Facebook Friend!!!

You wanna know how much I saved??? Lookie here:

 
 
UH-HUH!!! Its true!!!!! Isn't that amazing????


So, before I play the video, I wanted to "PAY IT FORWARD"....Here is a 25% off your entire purchase good for March 22 - March 24! ENJOY :)

 
 
So, here is my AWESOME video! I got super great stuff at Michael's as well, and hubby even hooked me up with the wood veneers that I have been SEARCHING all over for!!!
 
 


OK all! Hope to catch you AT JOANN'S and MICHAEL'S...errr, I mean Craftin' and Stampin'!

1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Jessica,
Your haul video was funny! You scored some great goodies! I went to my Joanns and they don't carry the BasicGrey Collection! So I traveled to another location and was able to score a few of the paper pads and Die cuts. Just more stuff for me to hoard since I never have time to craft!
Carri~Abusybee

Post a Comment