Google Adsense

.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

National Coffee Day Card Using Close To My Heart "You Are My Happy" Stamp Set! LIMITED TIME TO BUY!



Hey All!!

Today should HONESTLY be my favorite holiday..Its National Coffee Day! HELLO! My drink of choice! I am drinking coffee as I type up this post as a matter of fact, lol!

So grab a cup of coffee right now, go on I'll wait :) 

Ok, I wanted to use my You Are My Happy stamp set from Close To My Heart since there is ONLY TWO MORE DAYS to get it!!! SERIOUSLY! There are two ways you can get this amazing set:

1. Make a minimum purchase on my online web store of $50 and you can get it for only $10! 

OR

2. You can sign up under me to become a Close To My Heart consultant for the LOW price of $49 and get it for FREE! You MUST sign up by tomorrow night though!!!! 


I have posted this picture numerous times throughout the month, but I will post it again here for you now (just to give you some subtle hints to buy it, hint hint)! 


Now, would you like to see my sweet little card I made?? 


Isn't it adorable??? 

SUPPLIES:
You Are My Happy Stamp Set -Close To My Heart
Dotty For You Paper pack-Retired from Close To My Heart
Kraft, Sunset & Sunny Yellow card stock-Close To My Heart
Cup images-Silhouette Online Store
Rectangle and Layer for Stamp-Art Philosophy Cartridge-Close To My Heart
Cocoa Ink-Close To My Heart 
Sponge Daubers
Foam Tape
Originals Card Book-Close To MY Heart


Link to my online store:


Sizes:
Card Base: 6 x 6
2 pieces of 2 3/4 X 2 3/4 pieces
2 Pieces of 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 pieces
Rectangle and Layer from Art Philosophy sized at 3.5 x 2 in Cricut Craft Room 

Here is the video of how I made the card:




OK all! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment