Google Adsense

.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party- Baby!

Hey All!!



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is BABY!

The sponsors are:

LoveBug Creations - $15 giftcard
My Scrap Chick - $10 giftcard


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for this linky party....

Well, I must first tell you that I am ADDICTED to vinyl! All kinds! Regular, Outdoor, Heat Transfer, Glitter, Camo...you name it, I LOVE IT!! So when my brother and my sister in laws baby shower came about, I KNEW I was gonna make some onesies!!! I pulled out my Cameo and my HTV and got to work! Here are the onesies I made!!




Aren't these awesome!!! They are all for sale in my Etsy Shop!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the designers today! All AMAZING projects!!! 

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just adorable! Love those sayings. Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


Tara

Mayras Designs said...

These are so cute ! Great idea for baby showers !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment