Google Adsense

.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Pary-Color Inspiration!

HELP ME REACH 2000 FOLLOWERS! Click above for my You Tube Channel!!!

Hey All!!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is COLOR INSPIRATION! Here is the picture we used:




The sponsors for this Linky Party are: 
Artful Delights: A Card Kit
3GirlJam: $10 G.C.
Resale ClipArt: $10 G.C.


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


I used one of Tara's AMAZING new stamp sets, PUNNY , which is turning into a FAV of mine!!! I have SO many ideas that I want to use this set for, but I have eyed up a particular sentiment since I got the set, and that is the one I am using today! 

Here is my project!






Here is the video putting it together! 




SUPPLIES:
Cricut Explore
Cricut Artiste Cartridge-Close To My Heart (get it for free this month-see HERE!)
Punny Stamp Set-Craftin Desert Divas
Paper-Close To My Heart Lollidoodle
Twine-Close To My Heart Paradise Twine
Ink-Close To My Heart Lagoon
Misc:-3D Foam Tape-CTMH, Liquid Glass CTMH 



Hope you will Craft It Up and Link It Up!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is sew awesome, Jessica!! I love the cuts you used and how you added twine!! It looks so fabulous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

This is so pretty !!! I love the design !!! Wonderful card !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Pretty card, I love how you used the twine on the spool, it looks great!

Kathy Salido said...

Great card Jessica!! Love the way you used the twine.

Esther said...

Cute card!! Love your use of twine for the thread !!

Migdalia said...

Very Pretty!!

deb huffman said...

love your projects

Post a Comment