Google Adsense

.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Float Your Fancy and FREE CTMH Cricut Cartridge Promo!!!

HELP ME REACH 2000 YOU TUBE FOLLOWERS! CLICK MY CHANNEL ABOVE AND FOLLOW ME!!!!

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO FOR THE APRIL 2014 CONSTANT CAMPAIGN! FREE CLOSE TO MY HEART CRICUT CARTRIDGE WHEN YOU JOIN MY TEAM!! STARTS TODAY THRU 4/30/2014!!!! SEE BELOW!!!

Hey All!!

SOOOOO.... I KNOW you all have seen me advertise, share pics, and videos and straight up tell you WHY you need to join Close To My Heart this month! And I can tell you right now, I will be saying it ALL MONTH LONG!!! Its a WONDERFUL promo we have going on right now and it involves a FREE...that's right, FREE Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Collection!!! You have the choice of which one you want!!! YOUR CHOICE!!! AND, you get over $400 worth of AMAZING products for the SMALL price of $99!! How can you say no??? Please message, comment, or call if you have any questions! Above, I have a FAQ page that will answer ALL your questions, and take you to my sign up page!!! Would LOVE to have some of my blog readers be a part of the Craftin' and Stampin' Crew!!!! 

So, here is an AWESOME video from Close To My Heart called Float Your Fancy!! And guess what? It uses our AWESOME Artbooking Cartridge (Z1906) in the video!! 

Check it out!


 

SUPPLIES:

Close To My Heart Artbooking Cartridge-Z1906

And that was ANOTHER reason to pick up a FREE cartridge today!!!! 

APRIL SPECIALS!!!


Stamp of the Month: Baloon Talk










Take this stamp home for only $5 when you spend $50 or more! 

Click below on the shopping cart to be directed to my online store to grab your goodies!!! And be SURE to click on the APRIL Mystery Hostess Gathering to enter to win ALL of APRIL Hostess rewards!!! 





APRIL CONSTANT CAMPAIGN: DISCOVER THE ART OF BUSINESS! 







  1. What are the campaign details?
    Dates: April 1, 2014 (9:00 am MST)–April 31, 2014 (11:59 pm MST)

    Featured Product: Choice of one of Close To My Heart’s three exclusive Cricut® collections.

    Product Item Numbers:
    Z1906 Cricut® Artbooking Collection
    Z1790 Cricut® Artiste Collection
    Z1686 Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

    For New Consultants: New Consultants who enroll during the month of April will receive a FREE “art-full” Cricut® collection of their choice. That is a savings of $99!


2014 SPRING/SUMMER IDEA BOOK ORDER

I have a TON in stock and READY to be shipped! Just click the link below to purchase through PayPal! I will ship as soon as the order is received! YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW CATALOG! Don't waste time! 

Order today!!!


















Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!!!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment