Google Adsense

.

Monday, August 8, 2011

God, I just LOVE Tuesday Morning...My haul pics!!

Ok, let me first start out by saying...."WHY THE HECK HAVE I NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE????" and also "Thank you hubby for patiently waiting an hour for me while I stare off into the mounds AND mounds of paper and embellishment awesomeness!". Not even sure if AWESOMENESS is a word, but that is the only thing I can think of to describe that place!!! It was the best stuff I have found in a really long time!!!!


Just look at all the fantastic stuff I got!!!

Thanks so much for looking, and thanks for following! Please don't forget that I have a contest going on to help my partners and I get some business!!! Show us some love! Check out www.jcceventplanning.com and also, become a follower of my blog!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment