Google Adsense

.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Playing with Kusudama Paper Flowers!

Ok, so let me just say HOW EASY this was....well, once you pay attention to the directions, lol! I had seen the Kusudama ball on a random blog one day, and I said " I NEED TO DO THAT"!!! So, I found out what it was called, and I found a tutorial about it! But, I will say, that quick I forgot about it! Then, the other night, I saw on My Pink Stamper, they showed a tutorial about it! I knew it was a sign to try it out! So, here they are...Keep in mind, the big one is made the wrong way, but I still like how it turned out!!! Pretty cool!!! Enjoy!

(This one below first is the one made the wrong way..lol)



Jessica

2 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

I saw this elsewhere and want to try it. How fun! Your flowers are very pretty. And, you created a diff style in the first one!

Coming from patches of Pink. I entered too, #11.
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Krista ;) It was SO easy!! Give it a whirl!! And thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment