Google Adsense

.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cristy's Baby Shower Card

SHHHHHHH! My partner has no idea I am posting this! We are trying to throw a baby shower for her, and I wanted to make invites for her! Well, I found out what her bedding looks like:

So, since she feel in love with her bedding, I decided to play off that for her bridal shower card!!! Here it is:

Lots of colors, the flower heart, and I made sure to add the little worm (since she LOVED it)! For the paper and ink, I used all Stampin' Up! Here are the colors:

Melon Mambo
Daffodil Delight
Wild Wasabi
Bashful Blue
Wisteria Wonder
Pumpkin Pie
Blushing Bride

The Cricut Cartridges I used were:

Sweethearts (flower)
Martha Stewart Cake: All Occasions Cake (Grass)
Walk In My Garden (Worm)

Sentiment is Stampin' Up:

Baby Bundle

Faux Stitching:

White Uni Ball Pen (Stampin' Up)

If you would like all the sizes and instructions, please let me know!


1 comments:

L.B. said...

Wonderful creation and great match for bedding

Post a Comment