Google Adsense

.

Friday, September 2, 2011

My heart is so full!

I just got done viewing all the awesome banners for the "Labor Of Love Halloween Blog Hop" for the special needs children in PSCU in Bucks County Pa. Not sure if you all know, but my son was not only born 7 weeks early (and was in NICU for 21 days), but he is also Autistic. He is such a wonderful little boy! I always say he is my angel that I waited so long for! And when I heard that there was a Blog Hop for other special needs children, I knew I had to go through every one of them! Please, if you can, go to it! It starts at  www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com and there are 19 blogs total that are included! It goes on until Monday. I encourage you all to go and visit! I am also asking that maybe you can even make a special Halloween Card that you can post at  www.funkycards.blogspot.com and then send to Madison because she will be sending them on to the children at the PSCU! Their goal is to have every child receive a card! PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT SCARY!!! Also, please let them know that I sent you over to view the blog!!!

With that all being said, I would love to host a blog hop for the children at Children's Hospital of Pennsylvania. That is where my son went for his therapy and my brother in law was also there for quite sometime when he was younger because he had Leukemia. He is a SURVIVOR!!! I would LOVE for the Pediatric Cancer Unit to get FLOODED with cards for Halloween and then we can do another blog hop for Christmas!!! If you are interested, please post a comment on my blog below! Please, PLEASE ask your friends to become a follower of mine so they can also participate in this blog hop!!!

OK, after all that is said, I will leave you with a picture of a card that I made today before I went through the blog. I will be making my halloween cards for the blog next!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment