Google Adsense

.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Halloween Wreath!

So, working on some Halloween stuff right now! I wanted to make one of these wreaths ever since I saw my first one on You Tube (cant remember who on You Tube for the life of me though...it was a few months back!)! Well, I was in AC Moore about 2 weeks ago and saw that Tim Holt made an extended die for my Big Shot that made the paper rosette's. You know what I had to do, right? You guessed it! Pulled out my trusted 40% off ANY scrapbook purchase and I got that die for $14.99! Yeeeaaa!!! So, I also used a pack of patterned paper that I got from Joanne's that has Halloween, Thanksgiving, AND Christmas paper in it. As a matter of fact, its the same paper I made my Mini Album out of! So, why wait? Wanna see it???
Hope you all like it!!! Have a good day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment