Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3-D NOEL picture

Hello again bloggies!!!!


Time for another project!! If you follow me on the Cricut Message Boards, you will have already seen this. If not, its BRAND NEW TO YOUR EYES :)


Let me just tell you HOW EASY this was!!! Here is what you need:

-Picture frame (I only get my frames from the dollar store when I know I am going to be making altered art with it)
-1 Sheet of background holiday paper for frame. This paper is from a stack of holiday single sided paper from Michael's
-2 sheets of different colored patterned paper to create your bow
-Glue Gun
-Adhesive
-Cricut Digital Cartridge: 3-D Bows
-Cricut Craft Room
-Any font cartridge, or stick on letters.

You will first start out by choosing your paper for your background of your picture frame. Now depending on what size frame you get, you will cut it according to the size. My frame was an 8 1/2 x 11 size frame, so I cut my background sheet at that size. Next, you will log into your Cricut Craft Room and use your 3-D Bows digital cartridge. Make the bow you would like!!! Once you are done with the bow, you need to cut out your letters. You can use ANY font you would like. Heck, you can even use stick on letters that you may have in your stash! If you choose to create your letters, you can cut them out on your cricut, then you can use regular adhesive and adhere it to the GLASS on the frame. After that, heat up your trusty hot glue gun, and glue your bow onto the glass. DON'T TRY TO USE ADHESIVE! IT WILL FALL OFF! Be careful with your glue gun! Don't burn yourself! :)

Now, hang it up, and show it off to all your friends and family!!!

Til next time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment