Google Adsense

.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

HO HO HO Holiday Wall Hanging.. And our countdown begins!!!

It's 25 days until Christmas!!! Yahooo!!!

Oh what fun I had making this wall/door hanging!!! It was SUPER easy and fun to make!!!!


Sorry if its a LITTLE out of focus! lol! That's the story of my life sometimes...hee hee! Here's what I did to make this cute little decoration!!!

-Cricut Jolly Holidays Cartridge
-George and Basic Shapes
-Cricut Imagine Machine
-Cricut Mr. Frosty Cartridge
-Fonts and Basic Shapes
-Ribbon of your liking!
-Adhesive
-Glue Gun

I cut out the 5 scalloped squares on my Imagine at 4 inches each, but I first flood filled the scallop with one of the pattern designs on Mr. Frosty cartridge. I then cut out 5 circles from George at 3 inches. I didn't flood fill, instead I just used green card stock. Then, to make the Jolly Guy, I cut him out at 4 inches from Jolly Holidays! I used Cricut Font and Basic Shapes in the craft room to cut out 3 HO HO HO's at 2.5 inches. After I cut and adhered all the layers together, I glued down my circles to my scalloped circles, then I used my glue gun to glue down my ribbon to attach all the circles! Then, viola! Its complete!!! Mine will be hanging from my front door this weekend when I am decorating!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment