Google Adsense

.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Crafty Sunday with my Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Store!
Click to email me your pre-order for the NEW Close To My Heart Artiste Bundle!!
Hey All!
Happy Sunday!!! I have been having a BLAST playing with my NEW Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge! The possibilities of projects that can be done are ENDLESS! As a matter of fact, starting August 1st, I will be in a MONTH LONG HOP to showcase ALL of the wonderful projects you can create with the Artiste cartridge!!! HOW MUCH FUN DOES THAT SOUND??

For now, I wanted to show you how I made this SUPER CUTE MINI ALBUM:
 


Here is the video for making this mini album! The mini is just way to cute and SUPER easy to make especially since Close To My Heart will being selling Hook & Loop's for the mini's or the super cute bags you can make with the new cartridge starting August 1st!!



I know I keep talking about this cartridge, but seriously, IT IS AWESOME! 3 more days until you can order it HERE!!! If you just can't wait until Wednesday, you can pre-order from me NOW by emailing me HERE

I have TONS of other stuff to show you, but I am just going to have to wait to show you all until the 1st!!!

OK All, gotta get to work! I feel like I've worked for so many days straight! Can't wait to be off for a few days after today!!!

Hope to catch you craftin' and stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment