Google Adsense

.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crafty Sunday's are BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart website!

Email me
HERE to pre-order Close To My Heart ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!


Hey All!!

Oh how I have missed getting up early for my Crafty Sunday's!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE them!!!! Hee Hee! It's the little bit of me time that I get to have and that I feel I TOTALLY deserve! I mean, there is nothing like sitting with a cup of coffee and creating! I am excited to do it in my new crafty space :)

I will also say that I cannot WAIT to post some more videos! I truly love doing them, and I missed them as well! I have quite a few tutorials that I want to post! I need to wait until Tuesday for one of them because that's when my crafty mail is due to get here!!! I ordered my Close To My Heart Artiste Cartridge!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Cannot WAIT to get my hands on it!!! Please remember, you can email me to pre-order your cartridge! And for my crafty Sunday, I will also give my first 5 pre-orders the NEW Close To My Heart Fall/Winter Catalog!!! Click HERE to email me!

 You know you have GOT to have this! Art Philosophy did not let us down, so neither will this one!

SO MANY GOODIES are in this catalog!!!


So, stay tuned today for some updates! I can't wait to share what I have been working on with you all! I will leave you with a little tease....I am working on tea pot favors for a Tea Party...wanna see a quick pick? They are not complete yet, but here it is:


I will update my completed picture later!!!

OK all, hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'


0 comments:

Post a Comment