Google Adsense

.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Exploring Cricut Christmas in July Blog Hop!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Store! Pre-Order the NEW Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge!!!!!


Hey All!!!!


Guess what today is???? It's the CHRISTMAS IN JULY blog hop with the team from Exploring Cricut! You should of come from Annette's page, but if you did not, start HERE with Sharon at the beginning!

Photobucket

Let me just say that you are in for SUCH a treat today with all of the talent that this team has to offer!!!

I was VERY excited about this hop because I myself, LOVE Christmas, and I do think about Christmas time, and what it means to me all year! I ESPECIALLY love to create Christmas Crafts! I jumped all over what I wanted to make as part of this hop!

First, I grabbed my FAVORITE Christmas Cartridge, which is Jolly Holidays! There is just something about those images that brings a smile to my face! It's also SUPER fast to create an image because the most cuts that you will need to create an image is 4!! EASY PEASY!!!



Now, before you see my project, you must now that since I am BACK (pictures of what I have been up too coming tomorrow), and I will be having a giveaway!

So, for my giveaway, you must:

1. Go to ALL of the my DT family's pages
2. FOLLOW their blogs
3. Leave them some love, and let them know Jessica sent you

That's it! At the end of the week, I will pick a winner to win a small set of stamps from my Close To My Heart goodies!!!


So, here is my project!!!


Front of my card!


Inside of my card!!!

Supplies:

Jolly Holiday's Cricut Cartridge
Cricut Expression
Paper from my stash
My Mind's Eye- Be Merry 6X6 paper pad
Scraps from my stash
Pop Dots
Crystal Effects
White Gel Pen
Tag Punch
Hole Punch
Martha Stewart Twine
Distress Inks for edges of Elf and tag

And that's my project!!!

Here is the lineup for the blog hop!


Blog hop schedule




Jessica http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com  YOU ARE HERE!!!
















Diane http://happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com


OK all! Gotta jet!!! Get to hoppin'! Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

27 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is fun cartridge with lots of great cuts. I sure do like your elf. He brings a smile to my face too.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

jessica said...

this is adorable!!! Love the elf!

Sheri said...

Love the elf popping off the page with the candies in the background!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Annette said...

Awww...he's cute. Great color choices!

Diane said...

Cute, cute, cute Jessica, glad you are back crafting!

Saints Rule! said...

Love that Jolly elf!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable. I love that little elf. I'm a new follower.
I love the unique way you did the inside.
stuff@gt.rr.com

D- said...

I love that cutie. I so want that cart. It so looks like one I'd love. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)
(new email follower)

Ian said...

That elf is too cute, Jessica! :) I also love the sentiment you used on the inside. The whole card is perfect! Don't you just love that cartridge? It's becoming one of my faves too. :) Thanks for sharing your card!

mum of two said...

I LOVE this card! The colors you chose are perfect. I really wish I had bought that cartridge when it was available - all the cuts are so cute :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Carol's Creations said...

I love that cart too...I just haven't used it yet. Your little elf is too cute!

Carol (Carol's Creations)
4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

Kim said...

This little elf is so cute! Great card!

L.B. said...

Very very fun card.

Busy Bucharoo said...

cute card. Funny sentiment. This is one of my fave cartridges for Christmas.
busybucharoo.blogspot.com

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karon said...

Sorry made a mistake there - your card is fabulous, so cute. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

marg0006 said...

Such a cute and adorable elf. Love that cart and the cuts it has. Hope I could get it for the holidays.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper101

Ellen Jarvis said...

I'm a long, long time follower and I LOVE your blog. Your cards are simply adorable!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

jennyplace2 said...

I must agree with you when it comes to this cartridge, I searched for ever to find this baby and I paid a bomb for it, but I love the cuts on it. Cute card. TFS!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! That elf is just way to adorable Jessica!! I love this cartridge, too but don't use it like I should!! I'm such a cartridge neglecter!!!!
Awesome card! :)

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Love it!

Tara

TheTulipCollector said...

I love that cartridge and your elf is adorable.

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card I love your this cartridge
you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DonnaSue said...

This cartridge is so cute-love your card!

Emily said...

Hey Jessica, Loved this card. Your elf is so jolly perfect for Christmas!!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!!!Super Cute!!!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Migdalia

Post a Comment