Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My review of Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart website!

Email me
HERE to pre-order Close To My Heart ARTISTE CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!


Hey All!!

Soooo I finally got the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Artiste, today! And guess what??? They DO NOT let you down! This cartridge is CHOCK full of goodness! I am SOOOO excited to get working on some projects! But, I think I will have to save that for tomorrow!!! I wanted to share some pictures of what you get with this cartridge. It costs $99 and you can PRE-ORDER now on just by emailing me HERE! Remember, it is NOT AVAILABLE on my site until 8/1/2012!

Here are the pictures:



AWSOME new cartridge! Front


Back



Stamp Set-Word Bubbles


Stamp Set-Kudos


Stamp Set-Birthday



Die Cuts-3 packages to go with stamp sets!!!



I also created a video to help you see all the new 3D images you can create with this cartridge!





And, for those of you who PRE-ORDER their cartridge thru me, you will get the NEW Idea Book and Catalog COMPLETLY FREE!!!


OK Guys, so check back tomorrow! I will be doing one of the 3D projects from the cartridge for you!

Hope to catch you all Craftin and Stampin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment