Google Adsense

.

Friday, July 27, 2012

My first LIVE project with Close To My Heart Artiste Cartridge!

Click HERE for my Close To My Heart Store!
Click to email me your pre-order for the NEW Close To My Heart Artiste Bundle!!
Hey All!!

Can I just tell you how STINKING excited I was to be able to play with my Close To My Heart Artiste Cartridge last night??? I made 3 different 3D items AND videos to go with them!! WHOOP WHOOP! I even got them loaded onto my You Tube Channel, but will be posting them on my blog for the next few days!

Don't forget that this cartridge is ONLY AVAILABLE for pre-order at this moment! You can not order it from my webstore until 8/1/2012! You can email me to pre-order it HERE
I did my first one today as if I was introducing the Cricut Machine and Cartridges to someone who has NEVER been introduced to a Cricut machine (a hahahahaha! Wonder if those people ACTUALLY exist???). I did a physical walk though of what you can expect from both!
I also said that people that spend $70-$100 on purchasing the stickers for 6 two page layouts would be PERFECT to try out a machine and this new cartridge! You spend $99 and get UNLIMITED images, 3 Stamp Sets, and 3 packs of Die Cut icons! How can you beat that???
Well, here is the video I did to show how EASY it was to create a little gable box!
 

And here is a picture of what they two little gable boxes look like! Like I said, I did not get a chance to decorate them, it was merely so you can see what awesome things you can create with this cartridge!!!



OK all, be sure and check out my video tomorrow to see how I made a mini album out of the Artiste Cartridge!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment