Google Adsense

.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Close To My Heart Designer Decor Flip Stand Album

Hey All!! 

Quickie post today!! The late nights learning how to edit videos certainly has gotten to me! LOL! I guess I need to take a step back and remember that I am not 21 anymore, and can no longer pull all nighters! 

I wanted to share a Close To My Heart video with you all today! 

Here is the Designer Decor Flip Stand Album (Product Number Z1896 $12.95) decorated using the new Artbooking Cartridge (Z1906 $99.95). You do NOT need to have the Artbooking Cartridge to make this AMAZING frame look awesome with your own memories!!! You can use ANY of our amazingly coordinated Card Stock colors and coordinating stamps! Or, just use our B & T Duos Card Stock, along with your own pictures to make an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL display for your home, office, or a loved one as a gift! 


Enjoy! 

This is the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Package (Z1906)! Look at ALL you get for $99! 3 Stamp Sets, Cartridge, and 3 sheets of Chipboard pieces! 
 

AND as an added bonus, this month, if you order ANY of the Cricut Cartridges that Close To My Heart offers, you get the October Stamp of The Month for FREE from me!!! See below for Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Set!

And don't forget that our NEW Holiday Mini will be starting next Tuesday!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! Leave a comment below with your email address and I will send you a FREE Holiday Mini Catalog!!
We will be having a Blog Hop on Tuesday to showcase the items in this mini!! More details to follow!


Check out my online store open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, where you can get the products mentioned above! 



Ok all! Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment