Google Adsense

.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quick Video On How To Make a Background Stamp Pattern Using Close To My Heart Stamps!

Hey All!!

So, its a super short post/video today! My brother and sister and law are having my nephew!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! But, before I am allowed to go up there, I had some time, so I figured I would make a video and show how I make a background stamp or background pattern! 


Here is my card:




I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and Cricut Craft Room to make my frame card be 5 x 7 (so cut size was 10 x 7). I cut the flower also out of the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 5 inches on a sheet of B&T Duos- Laughing Lola Paper. I used the Liquid Glass to hold my flower together. The stamp I used is from a retired Stamp of the Month set, Potential. And the stamps that I used to make my background image came from the Paisley Perfect Flair set that I got in my New Consultant Kit! The Kit was only $49! I used White Daisy ink to make the background pattern! 



SUPPLIES: 
(All from my Close To My Heart Store)
Paisley Perfect Stamp Set-C1556
Laughing Lola Paper Pack- X7170B
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge Set-Z1686
Liquid Glass- Z679
White Daisy Ink- Z2163
4 X 5 Stamp Block-Y1012


Here is the link to my You Tube Video:


Here is the link to my online store so you can get these fun crafty items!



Thanks for watching!!!

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment