Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Decorating the Modville My Crush Book from Close To My Heart!

Hey All!

This post is gonna be a short one today folks! I have the PTA meeting at my kiddos school tonight and we also have the book fair there and he is PUSHING me out of my Craft Room, lol!!

Here is the front page of my new My Crush Book (Modville-Z1855 $12.95) from Close To My Heart! I ADORE this book and I cannot WAIT to get all my memories CRUSHED into it!! Its an AMAZING book!

Here is a picture of what the front page looks like:



And here is a little video explaining how I did it:




Here is a link to my online store to purchase the My Crush Books! There are two versions!!




Dont forget about the October Stamp of The Month, Scandinavian Wishes!


And get ready for October 15th! Here is the new WINTER CATALOG!!!


OK all! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment