Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Close To My Heart Haul!! AWESOME Items To Be Seen!!!

Hey All!!!

Here is my Close To My Heart haul video that I made! Feels like its been FOREVER since I made a haul video; well, since I put myself on a spending freeze that is!

When I signed up for Close To My Heart again, I told myself that I would be putting some of the money I make in commissions BACK into my business in the beginning. I mean, if I don't show you the AWESOMENESS of Close To My Heart, then how should I expect to sell anything??? So, I took the commissions I made from my in home demo & at work demo and I turned it into my Close To My Heart business. WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I GOT!!! And I got EVERYTHING you will see in the video with the exception of shipping and 1 of my Card Making Workshop kits with that money!

This business is SO IMPORTANT to me! I just want to grow with this company SO BAD! They truly care about us, and they are ALWAYS there for us! If you are looking to work for a company like I just described, then sign up to be a consultant under me! You will be SO GLAD that you did!!!

So, here is my video of my haul! You are gonna love EVERYTHING I got!!! Seriously, YOU WILL!!!




So, the FROSTED CARD MAKING WORKSHOP (G1063) will begin on October 20th, 2013 at 2:00PM EST! You MUST place your order SOON in order to receive it on time!!! Once I receive your order, I will be sending you an email invite to my U-Stream Channel to watch it and craft along with me!!! It will be a BLAST!!! And don't worry! If you cannot watch live, you can watch at your leisure because you will be able to watch at any time!!! BUT, if I do not receive your order, you will NOT get an invite to the U-Stream Channel!!!

The LAUGHING LOLA CARD MAKING WORKSHOP (G1064) will take place on November 17th, 2013 at 3:00 PM EST! Same info above applies! Must receive order to send an invite!!!!

Here is the link to my store where you can purchase all the goodies found in the video as well as your Workshop Kits!!!



Before we say goodbye to today's post, I wanted to let you know that Jeanette Lynton, owner of Close To My Heart is offering a SUPER FUN CONTEST on not only HER BLOG, but the Close To My Heart Facebook page! Do you remember the new My Crush book that I showed off in yesterday's post? Well, she is giving away TWENTY..that's right 20 MY CRUSH BOOKS to 20 lucky viewers who post what they would do with their memorabilia in a My Crush Book!! Check out the video below that goes over all the contest details! You have until 10/31/13 to enter to win!!!




AWESOME huh??

Ok all, hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment