Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath Using Close To My Heart Artbooking Cartridge

Hey All!!

I feel like its been FOREVER since I made a video! This whole weekend went by SOOOO fast!!!! I SO do not want to go back to work tomorrow!!! 

I am excited to say I got a new consultant under me on my team! Welcome Emily! I am SO glad you are a part of my Craftin' and Stampin' Team!! I am ALWAYS looking for more team mates, so if you are ready to join the MOST AWESOME Close To My Heart Team with ME, then click the link below the picture!




So, for today's post, I FINALLY finished up my deco mesh wreath that I started LAST Halloween! It felt SO GOOD to finish it and get it all hung up on my front door! It's kinda plain, but I REALLY like it! Here is what it looks like!


And here is the video:




SUPPLIES: 
Close To My Heart Paper:
Black, Sunset, Gypsy
Close To My Heart Ink:
Sunset, Gypsy
Close To My Heart Misc Supplies
Sponge Daubers, Liquid Glass (Z679)
and we can't forget this BAD BOY! Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! 
 
This is the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Package (Z1906)! Look at ALL you get for $99! 3 Stamp Sets, Cartridge, and 3 sheets of Chipboard pieces! AND as an added bonus, this month, if you order ANY of the Cricut Cartridges that Close To My Heart offers, you get the October Stamp of The Month for FREE from me!!! See below for Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Set!

Click the cart below to get taken to my online store!!! 


Finally, don't forget! Next Tuesday you can begin ordering from the Close To My Heart Holiday Mini Catalog!!! I know you all saw the haul video!!! What are you most excited to get???




OK All!! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'! 

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL wreath Jessica! I love the awesome little cuts:) Very festive! Thanks for sharing..so pretty on your door!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment