Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Spoooookkkkyyyy Bats made with the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Hey All!

So, I am kinda on a kick with making Halloween Decorations these days! For today's decoration, I have to thank my Sister In Law, Colleen for giving me the idea! So thanks Col!!!

She had these spooky bats in her living room on the wall (she said she got the idea from Pinterest) that looked like they were flying away. I could not get over how awesome they looked! She said she had a template for them, and she cut them out and popped them up on the wall!! I could not WAIT to get home to try them out!! Here is what they looked like when they were all said and done!!




Aren't they SUPER SPPPOOOOOKKKKYYYY? I LOVE THEM!!!! 

Here is the video for how I made them:



SUPPLIES: 
Close To My Heart PAPER:
Black
Close To My Heart MISC:
Glitz Glitter Glue Gel in Red(Z1484) & Stardust(Z1313)
Close To My Heart CRICUT CARTRIDGE
Artbooking (Z1906)
Cut bats at REAL DIAL SIZE:
2@ 5.5 inches
3 @ 4.25 inches
3 @ 3 inches
4 @ 2.25 inches
2 @ 1.50 inches


This is the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Package (Z1906)! Look at ALL you get for $99! 3 Stamp Sets, Cartridge, and 3 sheets of Chipboard pieces! 

 

AND as an added bonus, this month, if you order ANY of the Cricut Cartridges that Close To My Heart offers, you get the October Stamp of The Month for FREE from me!!! See below for Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Set!

Click the cart below to get taken to my online store!!! 


Finally, don't forget! Next Tuesday you can begin ordering from the Close To My Heart Holiday Mini Catalog!!! I know you all saw the haul video!!! What are you most excited to get???




OK All!! Hope to catch you Craftin' and Stampin'!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment