Google Adsense

.

Monday, October 14, 2013

My Crush Starter Assortment! GREAT SALE THRU ME ONLY!!

Hey All!!

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY!! 

I am totally enjoying my day home with my hubby and bubba and crafting to my heart's content! I am also working on my new Facebook group:
JUST CRUSH IT-Close To My Heart My Crush Book w/Jessica Wilson Consultant! 


 I would love for you all to join!!! 




Because of the group I created, it has made me create a SPECIAL OFFER only available thru me, not even on my Close To My Heart site! 

What is the special you ask?? 

My special offer is a My Crush Starter Kit!!! 

What is that??? What do I get??? Is that what you wanna know? 

Well, here is what you will receive in your starter kit:


1. Your choice of either Modville or Bluebird MY CRUSH BOOK!




2. My Crush Assortment to match My Crush book you choose. 


3. Storage Container to keep all your items together

4. Scissors

5. Glue Pen

6. Your choice of color Ink Pad

7. Not 1, Not 2, BUT 3 Stamp Sets




8. 3 X 3 Stamp Block

This set would retail for OVER $90 dollars, not included tax and shipping! BUT, I am offering it for a MERE $65 plus tax and shipping!!! 

AND as an added bonus for today...I am giving a $14.92 gift certificate off the purchase of a future sale of $14.92 or more in honor of Columbus Day!! 

Now, are you asking yourself...

HOW DO I GET THIS KIT????? 


Well, here is all you do:
Email me at craftinandstampin@gmail.com with your choice of:
My Crush Book-Modville or Bluebird
Ink Pad color
Name
Address 

From there I will send you an invoice to pay for your kit! 

EASY PEASY!!!



On another note, The Holiday Mini Catalog starts TOMORROW!!! WOOO HOOO! I am sooooo excited!!! They even are starting an AWESOME campaign tomorrow to support "Holidays from the Heart"! The campaign is that you get a FREE STAR ITEM for EVERY $100 you spend! You KNOW you have people you can shop for, then get yourself a free gift, lol!!! Plus, your getting the Stamp of The Month for only $5 because you are spending over $50!! DOUBLE FUN!!! 




So, that's for tomorrow! But, FOR TODAY GET YOUR MY CRUSH KIT at this AMAZING price!!! 

Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment