Google Adsense

.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Baby and a SALE!!!!

Good Evening all!!!

I have 2 big announcements!!!

1. I want to say CONGRATS to my partner Cristy and her husband Gus and welcome beautiful and HEALTHY baby Clara! She arrived at 7:00 P.M. after 7 looooonnnngg hours of pushing! She was 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long! She looks JUST LIKE HER MOMMY! Both new mommy and baby are doing fantastic!!!

2. Please check out my Stampin' Up site! Stampin' Up is having a HUGE sale!!! They have items discounted up to 80% off! I just stocked up on the punches that I have been after since I started with Stampin' Up!!! Just to name a few that I grabbed:

Wide Oval

 Scallop Circle
Scallop Oval

Scallop Square

Modern Label

Snowflake

Large Oval

This sale is going on from now while supplies last!!! Don't wait too long!!!

Also, please do not forget that I have a contest going on! I really hope some people enter! I have blog candy up for grabs!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment