Google Adsense

.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Wall/Door Hanging-NOEL

Hello my dear friends!

Since yesterdays post was the one highlighted in the Chirp, I thought I would do another wall/door hanging:


For this decoration, I used the following:

-Cricut Font and Basic Shapes
-Cricut Winter Woodland
-Cricut George and Basic Shapes
-Ribbon of your Choice
-Cricut Imagine
-Cricut Mr. Frosty
-Adhesive
-Hot Glue Gun

I used my George cartridge and flood filled the 4 scalloped squares (which were cut at 4) with Mr. Frosty patterned paper. I then used the red that came with the colors on Mr. Frosty and flood filled 4 squares that were all cut at 3. I cut out the word NOEL from Font and Basic Shapes, which I cut the letters out at 2.5 I moved onto the Winter Woodland Cartridge and cut out 4 ornaments (3 inches) and their layers. I adhered them all together and pieced together my squares. After that, I used my glue gun to glue the ribbon into place!

Easy peazy!!!

These make excellent decorations, as well as gifts for family members!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment