Google Adsense

.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trying out my Teresa Collins Stamp Maker

So, I wont have a project available for you today because I am ATTEMPTING to create a stamp with my Teresa Collins Stamp Maker. I have watched EVERY available video on You Tube and I have even watched the awesome video that Megan Elizabeth (from Above Rubies Studio) created that came with my Stamp Maker.




WHY AM I SO AFRAID TO TRY IT OUT????

I think because I am so scared I will mess it up and get fed up with my machine and throw it out onto Atlantic Ave. Since I paid a pretty penny for the machine, I would rather not do that!

Here is the image I want to attempt a stamp out of:


I also want to try to create a sentiment to go with that picture!

I don't want to fail!!!! AHHHHHH! OK, breathe, breathe, just breathe! I CAN DO THIS! I WILL DO THIS!!!

Wish me luck Blog Friends!!! I'm off to try it now!!!!

I will re post again if it works out correctly!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment