Google Adsense

.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stampin Up Quick Haul Video! And dont forget about blog candy!!!

Hey All!

I am in the middle of trying to get ALL of my last minute stuff done! Not only Christmas Shopping, but my son has his little classroom party and I am making a bunch of goodies for them! I also have a lot of packing to do for our upcoming Cruise! Today is my only day off before everything goes down, so I gotta hustle!!

So, hopefully you can all see this quick video I made of my most recent Stampin' Up Haul...still waiting for my punch haul to arrive!!!



Please don't forget that I have Blog Candy to give away!!! I may be adding the punch that I ordered by mistake from the video to my next blog giveaway!

Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

XOXOX
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment