Google Adsense

.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Have you checked out the NEW Cricut Craft Room Exclusives????

So, have you had a chance to look at the new Cricut Craft Room Exclusives? I have been going GAGA over the new digital cartridges!!! I downloaded 6 of them already!!! Here are the ones I got:

Gnomes and Mushrooms

Funny Faces

3D Hats
3D Pinwheels

3D Bows

Page Pals
Thanksgiving Table Decor



Seriously, when I tell you, I have over 100 cartridges in my collection and now I have the Craft Room Exclusives. I have NO CLUE when I will EVER have the time to use all of them, but I LOVE knowing that if I ever need them, they are there! My ultimate goal at some point in my near future is to be able to craft for a living. I think that would really make getting up easy, lol! I want to set a goal for the new year....I want to be able to use one cartridge a day to create a project for my blog followers. I have to admit, I am quite pleased with myself for actually keeping up with a post a day. Its turned into my nightly ritual. And it is also my therapy. I love coming home and decided what I'm going to write about for the next day!


Oh, and I experimented with my stamp machine...I'll have to post about it later though ;)


Until next time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment