Google Adsense

.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Paper Crafters Library Design Team Submission

Hi Blog Friends!

Today you will get a special treat! I am submitting a few designs for the Paper Crafters Library Design Team!!!! So, hope you all enjoy!

Here are my 3 best designs for my submission for the Paper Crafters Library Design Team!!

I am very nervous about doing this, but I will be SO upset with myself if I don't! I will always wonder "what if I would have done it" and I know I would never let myself live it down. I'm JUMPING out of my "comfort zone"!

So, here goes nothing!!!

My 3entries are going to ALL be holiday items! I hope that is OK!

The first 2 pictures are actually items that I made from your tutorial about manila file folder organizers. I LOVED making these! Here is 2 pictures for you to see!
 Outside of organizer
 Inside of organizer

 The next card was also one of the ones I created for my holiday cards. It was fun experimenting with new items. I have never used letterpress plates before this project. I used a letterpress plate from Stampin' Up.  I used both Versamark ink, and I also made one with white craft ink. Both turned out fantastic, but this one was my favorite out of both methods!

The next I item I made was created with my die cutting machine (Cricut Imagine). I am showing off this project because it is the first time anything I ever created got mentioned online! This was mentioned in the Cricut Chirp (first week of December 2011)! I was very excited about it!!! So, here is my wall/door hanging.
(Sorry, this picture was taken from very far away! I had to zoom in! Also, it should be noted that I purchased a new camera for still shots that I will be using for any pictures I need to take if I should be picked to be on your design team!)

Here is a link for my You Tube Video. It is a short video on how to use the new framelet's dies that are coming out in January from Stampin' Up. Please note that I asked for a tripod that my husband will give me on Christmas morning, lol. And I am also experimenting with my lighting. I hope it is bright enough for you to see!


Thank you so much for the opportunity to try out! Even if I do not make it, I had a great time trying! And, there is always next year ;)

Til next time....I hope to find you all craftin' and stampin'

3 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

Jessica: AWESOME PROJECTS and really appreciate your video on how to use the new SU framelits dies (available in January) for you video. SO NICELY DONE! Good Luck on taking one of those 6 Design Team spots with Andrea! Hoping that I can join you as a fellow DT member too. (my submission will be posted tomorrow on my blog)
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects- well done on being featured with the Santa hanging! Best of luck on the DT! x

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I love that little banner - it is so adorable! And congrats for being featured with it - what an honor! Good luck! :)

Post a Comment